In recent years, the beard has risen to a significant position of style and has become an integral part of a man’s persona. Regular grooming and styling your beard can boost your personality and enhance your best facial features. It is very important to match your hairstyle with your beard to create an overall effect of confidence and style. We have shortlisted 50 latest Indian beard styles inspired from celebrities and stylists from where you can choose your go-to look. Hottest beard styles.
1. The signature brooding look, among the latest Indian beard styles, inspired by Shahid Kapoor in the 2000’s.
2. The classic goatee, also among the most popular and latest Indian beard styles. It is inspired from Amitabh Bachhan and Ranbir Kapoor.
3. The square-cut Maharaja look, with angular moustache, donned by Sunil Shetty.
4. The iconic Fawad Khan style, this is one of the latest Indian beard styles of recent years.
6. V-shaped beard and angular moustache donned by Ranveer Singh. Among the hottest latest Indian beard styles.
7. Another look inspired from Shahid Kapoor, the medium stubble paired with a trimmed side hairdo. This look is very popular among Indian models as one of the latest Indian beard styles.
8. Virat Kohli’s von dyke beard.
9. An Asian rendition of the von dyke, with angular moustache and extended beard. This is among the most unique and latest Indian beard styles.
10. The light stubble popularized by Varun Dhawan.
11. Saif Ali Khan’s V-shaped beard.
12. Milind Soman’s straight moustache and beard that has been hailed as one of the latest Indian beard styles.
13. The classic angular moustache and light stubble.
New shaving style
14. A unique pairing of a goatee, an angular moustache and a light stubble. This style is very popular among models.
15. An Irish beard with angular moustache, one of the most trending and latest Indian beard styles inspired from Europe.
18. The Maharaja moustache and light stubble. This is one of the latest Indian beard styles.
19. A groomed Irish beard with a long-haired hairstyle.
20. The unshaven stubble paired with a goatee. This is one of the easiest latest Indian beard styles.
21. Anothe von dyke rendition by Ranveer Singh.
22. A look inspired from Latin America, a von dyke without the moustache.
23. The classic unkempt beard and moustache.
24. A box-cut goatee with lined beard.
25. An angular Maharaja moustache with lined beard.
26. A lined beard without the moustache.
27. An Irish beard with a thicker moustache.
28. The von dyke rendition from Pierce Brosnan’s James Bond.
29. A nearly shaved goatee.
30. Johnny Depp’s iconic unkempt style, among the latest Indian beard styles.
31. A rendition of the Irish beard with longer and thicker moustache.
32. The styled line beard and goatee.
34. The neatly styled light stubble, among the most popular and latest Indian beard styles.
35. The classic von dyke, inspired from Hollywood.
36. The square-styled goatee, also inspired from Hollywood.
37. The original moustache and light stubble.
39. A shorter, V-shaped Irish beard.
40. Brad Pitt’s take on the von dyke.
41. Colonial beard styles have revived and are at present among the latest Indian beard styles inspired from colonial Europe.
Various beard styles
42. Here the stubble is thick just below the jaw.
43. An unkempt Irish beard with angular moustache.
44. The classic Viking style, which has rose to prominence as among the latest Indian beard styles through the TV series “Vikings”.
45. Another colonial style.
46. The Abraham Lincoln beard, lined and thick without a moustache.
47. The goatee with lined beard and clean shaved jaw.
48. The beard highlights the cheekbones and ends near the jawline.
49. A variation of the colonial style. The beard is lined and joins the thick moustache.
50. An amalgamation of the von dyke and Abraham Lincoln, without a moustache.