The Beard Bro Shaping Tool Arab beard styles.
THE BEARD BRO BEARD SHAPING TOOL FOR PERFECT LINES AND SYMMETRY, MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
Line it up. Shave over the edge. Perfect lines. The patented tapered edge designed Beard Bro Tool shapes beards perfectly so yours doesn&apos,t suck. It&apos,s fast and easy to use and shapes a variety of styles while being equipped with leveling markings for symmetry. Combine with clippers or a razor to achieve an accurate trim or crisp shave.
Ideal for dark and light facial hair, this gentle shampoo &, conditioner helps soften and strengthen as it cleans and moisturizes every hair to prevent dry brittleness, while restoring moisture loss. The addition of Green Tea helps to promote growth of the hairs and nourishes the scalp. Directions: Wet hair, apply, lather &, rinse thoroughly. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your doctor if your condition persists.
For short facial hair, we recommend that you pair the beard bro with either razor or clipper and use The Beard Bro&rsquo,s contoured taper edge for precise lines and styling.
Style your long, luxurious facial hair however you see fit with The Beard Bro! Start out by running clippers over the edges to shape the hair and then follow up with a close shave at the top line with the unique Beard Bro shaping guide. You can also use the built-in comb to distribute beard oil and style hair!
1. Prepare your face just like you normally would for a comfortable shave and place The Beard Bro on your face with the contoured curve side following your cheek up toward the ear.
2. Line up the side markings at the ear for symmetry and lightly shave over the guide and onto your skin with a razor or clippers to achieve the perfect line.
1, Start with warm water and shaving cream like you normally would prepare for a comfortable shave.
2. With the comb edge facing up and the handle towards your lips, lift your chin and gently slide The Beard Bro down until your neck stops it.
Arab beard styles 2015
3. Starting at the bottom edge of the guide tool, use a razor or clippers to shave the exposed neck hair and perfect the neckline.
WHAT BEARD STYLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
A nice beard is an oval shaped beard with symmetry on both sides and a neck line that should be just that, on the neck and not on the chin. The mustache shouldn&apos,t be in your mouth, and you want your beard hydrated and maintained. A beard is made of more coarse hairs that are usually dry and need nourishment. Lastly, Keep your cheek lines nice and straight, especially if you are in a professional setting, your beard represents you, so make sure it looks its best.
Fuller on the chin, shorter on the sides. This type of beard will make your face look more slender since thick facial hair on the sides will make your face look even wider.
Sides fuller, bottom shorter is the best look since your face is already long, a beard will make it look even longer and out of proportion.
You are lucky, you have the best of both worlds when it comes to having a beard. Most styles work well with this shape, long or short style beards.
Ask yourself this, what style do I want and what best fits my face?
Generally it takes a week to see where your beard is coming in at. There are a lot of styles to choose from but for this information we will go with a fuller thicker beard. In this case begin by doing the following:
1. Do not touch it for a week at least.
2. You can trim your neck line but don&apos,t get carried away, this is where The Beard Bro Tool comes in handy to perfect it.
3. Keep it clean, begin washing your beard with a mild shampoo and begin using a dime size amount of beard oil after you have washed your face to moisturize and promote hair growth.
You want your skin and hair follicles to be moisturized so your newly grown hairs are healthy and your skin is not dry and flaky.
3. Week 2 it will begin to itch for a day or two and then it stops so leave it alone. Rubbing some beard oil on it will help in the itchy areas and sooth the skin.
4. The mustache- You can either trim the mustache away from the mouth or if you are going for a longer beard, you can grow the mustache out, but you will have to train the hairs by parting them over to each side to keep them out of your mouth. This is a preference for each person whether they want to trim or let it grow.
5. By week 4 you will have a fairly thick beard, about a half an inch long, then you can decide on what you want to do with the style of it.
6. As the beard gets longer, the sides will get thicker, comb or brush the sides down, along with using beard oil or beard butter, DO NOT take clippers and clip down the sides and leave the chin long, this does not look good.
7. Your beard adds character to you, portray who you are thru the power of the beard, it can say a lot about you, so take pride in it.
You can use The Beard Bro to shape your beard into many different shapes, whether it&apos,s a full beard, pencil beard, goatee, it&apos,s versatile to do many shapes and styles.
Best arab beard styles
The Beard Bro can be used with shaving cream and water or without, whatever is easiest for the user to see where they need to shave at.
The markings at the top of the tool are used by placing one of them at the same spot on each side of the face when you&apos,re lining up the tool to get the same results on each side.
The Beard Bro tool can be cleaned with soap and water, it&apos,s plastic so it&apos,s easy to maintain.
Yes we do, please contact us by phone or our contact form and we will give you pricing.